- Back to Home »
- Congress rulers are responsible for Sarabjit’s death ! – HJS
Posted by : Shoumik Das Friday, May 3, 2013
Agitations throughout the country from 3rd May
1. Like Sarabjit, hundreds of innocent Indians are languishing in Pakistani jails; but Indian rulers have not made any attempts for their release.
2. Hunderds of Hindus have come to India so far, fed up of their oppression by Pakistani Muslims. Indian rulers do not help these Hindus claiming that they are not Indian citizens; but Bangla Deshi infiltrators get ration card immediately. They are extended every facility.
3. When China is infiltrating in Indian Territory, grabbing Indian land, Prime Minister calls it as local problem. All these things can put freedom of this country in jeopardy and the Prime Minister should immediately step down !
4. In a small country like Israel, its rulers take revenge even if they have to go to another country in case person from that country is responsible for death of one Jew citizen. They destroy military base of their enemy country responsible for death of their even one soldier.
5. In such situations, although fully equipped to fight any war, Indian rulers always take a stand which is against national interest and cause dishonor of our country in the whole world.
6. This indifference of rulers has adversely affected security of this country and there is a need for undertaking nation-wide movement against all such anti-national policies of the Government. HJS will, therefore, make the Central Government aware of its mistakes through the medium of such movement.
Attack Pakistan that killed Sarabjit Singh !
– demands Dalbir kaur, his enraged sister
Sarabjit Singh's family
Points raised by angry Dalbir kaur1. Pakistan has back-stabbed this country. First Musharraf back-stabbed Vajpayee; now Zardari has done the same thing with Manmohan Singh. (These rulers deserve it! Rulers who don’t learn anything from past experience or despite learning from history; they do nothing for political gains, are bound to get such punishment ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) Every citizen of this country should support Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde forgetting all differences. (Both of them are not assertive or unflinching. Dancing to the tune of a foreigner Congress President, they will never take any direct action against Pakistan. Indian citizens are constantly showing aversion towards Pakistan, but spineless rulers are not taking any action; therefore, instead of supporting such rulers, it will be better to oust them and elect some assertive rulers ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Human Rights activist Ansari Barni from Pakistan had demanded Rs. 25 crores for release of Sarabjit Singh. Ansari had told me, “Bring money in the morning and take back Sarabjit in the evening.” When we expressed our inability to do so, he said to give at least Rs. 2 crores. (Hypocrite Human Rights activists from Pakistan ! Barni has shown that fanatics can never be humanitarians ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Pakistan’s President Zardari has killed my brother in view of forthcoming elections in Pakistan. I am telling from 2005 that my brother is innocent; but nobody listened to me. Innocent person is not punished but killed. First Chamel Singh was killed and nobody raised voice against that; therefore, Sarabjit is also killed now. Pakistan misled India about his death. When I used to ask doctors from Jinnah Hospital about Sarabjit’s health, they used to only laugh because they knew that he was already dead.
Shameless Prime Minister, who did not make enough efforts for Sarabjit’s release, says, “Sarabjit is a victim of Pakistan’s inhumanity !”
1. Pakistan Government behaved in inhuman manner with Sarabjit. (Not only Pakistan Government; but even Indian Government and its Head i.e. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh behaved in inhuman manner. Had they tried hard, not only Sarabjit but even other Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails would have been released by now ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Indian and Pakistani peoples’ sentiments were not considered from the viewpoint of humanity. (Pakistan does not know what people’s feelings are; still PM has expectations from Pakistan. When is he going to learn from past history? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Every attacker responsible for the brutal and cowardly attack on Sarabjit should be taught a lesson. (Does PM think that using big words would be of any help? In fact, every Indian citizen is asking that despite having every power and military at his disposal, why is PM not teaching a lesson to Pakistan? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Pakistan Government should tighten legal noose around them (PM cracking joke! How can he expect any action from Pakistan Government when Sarabjit was killed on the instructions of that Govt.? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
5. I feel very sad about Sarabjit’s death. (PM should take some atonement for the mistake of not saving Sarabjit, instead of only expressing grief ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
6. India has lost a very brave son who endured oppression. (If only PM, who has become a slave of a foreigner woman, learns some bravery from Sarabjit and takes military action against Pakistan, the blot on brave Sikhs’ name would be cleared to some extent ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
7. Whole country joins Sarabjit’s family in this moment of grief. May God rest his soul in peace ! (All Indians should now take PM to task for causing such grief ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Bharat (545) Anti Hindu Media (279) ancient india (244) hindu (227) spirituality (204) bjp (176) Congress Corruption (126) cycle of life (125) Hindu Rights (91) world (88) Bengal (80) Jihadis (63) culture (63) muslims (62) hindu religion (61) Islamisation (59) politics (56) Hinduism (51) Conversion (49) christans (44) others (43) india (42) Dharma (41) congress (34) death (33) science (33) Attrocities (31) Hindu tradition (31) Active (27) china (27) hindu temple (25) Fact (24) Hindus (24) hindurasthra (24) hindustan (24) Communists (23) Modi for PM (21) modi (21) pakistan (20) Bengaluru (18) Defence (17) West Bengal (17) hindu temples (17) gujarat (16) Happiness (15) Sanatan’s mission (15) rss (15) country (14) gita (14) Maharaj (13) support (13) Kumbh mela (12) HJS (11) corruption (11) kumbh (11) terrorist (11) Threats (10) Shri Shri (9) bangladesh (9) diwali (9) Bloggers (8) British (8) Hyderabad (8) Indian city (8) Vivekananda (8) Indian Media Corruption (7) Stop Islamic Terror in India (7) Trust (7) health (7) ram (7) Brahmin (6) Narendra Modi supporter (6) Sikhs (6) durga (6) usa (6) vedas (6) yogic discipline (6) Hindu Architecture (5) Karnataka (5) Kerala (5) Muzzaffarnagar (5) mela (5) 1962 WAR (4) CBI (4) Finding (4) Ganga (4) Kashmir (4) Law Of Life (4) Modi Lao Desh Bachao (4) Namaz (4) Propagation (4) UPRiots (4) aap (4) assam (4) development (4) eating habits (4) puja (4) vhp (4) Can Some People Escape Karma (3) Committee (3) Dr. Subramanian Swamy (3) Elections 2014 (3) Hanuman Jayanthi (3) Kashmiri Pandits (3) Scientists (3) apple computers (3) funny (3) ipl (3) nehru (3) netaji (3) plan (3) tmc (3) uk (3) worship (3) ww3 (3) yogas (3) Astrology (2) Ayurveda (2) BCCI (2) BLACK (2) Belgium (2) Delhi Elections (2) Europe (2) Explosions rock Indian city of Hyderabad (2) Hit jobs (2) Incestuous Media (2) Mohd. Afzal (2) NDTV (2) REAL or FAKE (2) Scam (2) Spot fixing (2) Temples (2) Times Now (2) Vietnam (2) animal rights (2) app (2) chit fund (2) cpi(m) (2) education (2) last breath (2) mahabharata (2) mahabharatha (2) pagan (2) rahul gandhi (2) ramdev (2) religion (2) riots (2) self realization (2) shiv (2) sonia gandhi (2) struggle (2) temple (2) AJNA CHAKRA (1) ASI (1) Cigar (1) Dattapeetham (1) Dhanteras (1) Donations (1) Fake Sources (1) Guru Dattatreya (1) Gurudakshina (1) HRCP (1) Honey (1) Hunting Season (1) Kolhapur (1) Longest word (1) Meat (1) NDA (1) Neem (1) Poonch sector (1) Prasnopanishad (1) Raja Nambiar (1) Refugees (1) Report (1) SWASTIKA (1) Second All India Hindu Convention (1) Self Development (1) Shocking facts (1) Siachen (1) Siddhivinayak (1) Sleep (1) Sreesanth (1) Subramaniam Swamy (1) Swami Nityaswarupananda (1) Swedish (1) Tirupati (1) UN (1) Vegetarian (1) WHITE (1) Wrong (1) afganistan (1) agniveer (1) andhra pradesh (1) betting scam (1) bomb blast (1) chocolate (1) cow (1) delhi (1) digvijay (1) dollar (1) dreams (1) egypt (1) eid (1) environment (1) evm (1) facebook (1) flag (1) flowers (1) gifts (1) gold (1) green apple (1) idol (1) iraq (1) kolkata (1) krishna (1) london (1) loot (1) mall (1) maratha (1) mind (1) moral (1) navigation (1) odisha (1) own Homeland (1) police (1) pollutin (1) positive impact on environment (1) pray (1) ram setu (1) rape (1) raw (1) rituals (1) rupee (1) satya sai (1) secular (1) shame (1) simi (1) slaughterhouse (1) sleep well (1) spiritual goal (1) thoughts (1) tricks (1) ufo (1) vastu (1)