Posted by : Shoumik Das Saturday, September 7, 2013
Indian News Channel and there relation with Politicians.
1. HindustanTimes – Shobhna Bhartia, owner and editor-in-chief of Hindustan Times is a Congress MP from Rajya Sabha.
2. Vinod Sharma, HT PoliticalAffairs editor, is essentially a Congressspokesman on all TV panel discussions, becauseonce his boss’ term gets over, he will be lookingout for her RS seat next
3. Barkha Dutt and VirSanghvi, famous Congress stooges (andintermediaries for UPA allies) who were exposedin the Radiagate scandal, and are virtualCongress spokespersons in their capacities aselectronic media personalities, are the ones whowrite opinion and op-ed columns mostfrequently (once every week) on the editorialpages of HT. In return, Barkha and Sanghvi arerewarded with Padma Shris and other monetarycompensation by the Nehru dynasty or Congressparty.
4. NDTV’s promoters are Prannoy Roy andRadhika Roy. Radhika’s sister Brinda Karat is afamous CPM leader (well known for anti-BabaRamdev views) and Brinda’s husband PrakashKarat is the CPM Politburo General Secretary(well known for preferring Congress over BJP).And Prannoy Roy’s first cousin is the famousfar-leftist pro-Maoist-Naxalite pro-Kashmiri-terrorists “intellectual” Arundhati Suzanna Roy.
5.NDTV’s Barkha Dutt’s reality has already beenexposed by me in above section.
6. NDTV’s SoniaSingh is the wife of Uttar Pradesh Congress MP,Union minister and ex- princely state ruler, Mr.R. P. N. Singh, who is one of the fastest risingstars in the Congress party. If you remember,Sonia Singh is a very high-profile anchor onNDTV whose pro- Congress anti-BJP bias islegendary.
7. NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan (high-profileanchor of Left Right Centre) is the currentgirlfriend of J&K CM Omar Abdullah (after Omar recently divorced his wife of several years and mother of his two children, Payal). Nidhi Razdanis also famous for her legendary pro-Congressand anti- BJP bias.
8. CNN-IBN : RajdeepSardesai’s wife and co- promoter of CNN-IBN,Sagarika Ghose, who anchors Face the Nationand is famous journalist of CNN-IBN (well, herhubby is the owner-editor-in-chief after all) arefamous Congress stooges.
9. Sagarika Ghose’sfather Bhaskar Ghose was a famous sarkari babuand was made the chief of Prasar Bharati(Doordarshan) during Indira and Rajiv regimes.Bhaskar Ghose was well-known for personalloyalty to the Nehru dynasty, and now hisdaughter and son-in-law are rewarded with theirown channel to do Congress propaganda.
10. Infact Sagarika’s extended family even consists ofher aunts Ruma Pal (former Supreme Courtjustice and a close friend of the Nehru family)and Arundhati Ghose (former diplomat andIndian ambassador to various countries,predictably, under Congress regimes).
11. Let’snow come to another famous CNN-IBN mediapersonality who also writes columns frequentlyfor Hindustan Times — Karan Thapar. What youmay not know is that the Nehru family itself isrelated, through blood and marriages, to thehigh-profile Thapar family. India’s Army chiefduring the 1962 debacle against China, Gen. P.N. Thapar, is brother-in-law of NayantaraSehgal, the daughter of Vijaylakshmi Pandit andniece of Jawaharlal Nehru. Gen. Thapar’s son ispro-Congress journalist Karan Thapar. Gen.Thapar’s sister is Romila Thapar, a famous “top”typical JNU Nehruvian communist ideologuehistorian, who gets to write our textbooks andpollute them with pro-Congress Marxistpropaganda.
12. The Hindu – The Worst – N.Ram, owner and editor-in-chief (till February2012) of The Hindu, was once a vice presidentof the Students Federation of India. SFI is thestudents’ wing of the CPM.
13. P. Sainath of theThe Hindu (acclaimed journalist well known forhis, again, unsurprisingly, typical left-wingNehruvian communism ideology), is the nephewof Congress politician V. Shankar Giri and thegrandson of V. V. Giri, ex-President of India andfamous Congress politician. Giri was especiallyknown to be one of the first few staunchloyalists of Indira, and whom Indira fielded forPresident elections against her own party’sNeelam Sanjeeva Reddy, and who ultimatelybecame the cause of the first high-profile splitin the Indian National Congress into Congress(O) and Congress (I) — almost all the pre-independence regional stalwarts split away tojoin Congress (O) or form their own stateparties, and the rest including Giri (all theloyalists of the Nehru family staying on withIndira).
14. News24 Hindi media channel?Owned by ex- journalist and editor Rajiv Shukla& his wife, famous Congress MP in Rajya Sabha,Union minister, industrialist, BCCI vice presidentand IPL chairman.
15. Or even what about littleknown Lokmat (and IBN Lokmat) that is Marathinewspaper (and channel) in Maharashtra? Ownerand editors-in- chief are the brothers VijayDarda (Congress MP) and Rajendra Darda(Congress MLA in Maharashtra, and minister instate govt).
16. Or even the other bigger andsmaller media houses, such as The Times ofIndia and Indian Express, where the Nehrudynasty has managed to infiltrate its loyalistssuch as Dileep Padgaonkar and Shekhar Gupta,who are essentially paid stooges of the Congressparty.
17. Vinod Mehta - Outlook editor hasbeen well known to take anti BJP stand.
TheCongress (in fact just the one single family — theNehru dynasty) has been in power for 56 of thelast 65 years of independence. This matters aLOT. Personal relationships have been built,blackmail-worthy secrets have been spied,monumental wealth has been accumulated… allby the one single Nehru dynasty (and its family-business-cum-political-
It matters a LOT. The typical JNU Nehruvian communis tleft-liberals ideologues have really perpetrated some kind of stranglehold on India’s journalism,media and intellectual space. Even the great venerable Ramnath Goenka, frustrated andbroken by repeated I-T raids and ED investigations ultimately had to fire Arun Shourie twice from the Indian Express, which was once the best Indian newspaper in the1970s and 80s. That was the team — Goenka the owner, Shourie the editor, and S. Gurumurthythe fearless journalist, that brought political heavyweights like Indira Gandhi down on her knees and even took on corporate honchos like Dhirubhai Ambani. (Ramnath Goenka inspiredthe Mithun Chakraborty character and S.Gurumurthy inspired the R. Madhavan character in the Ambani biopic movie “Guru”.) Almost all opposition (or even centre-right ideologues)journalists have been slowly thrown out of theirjobs due to pressure from the Congress and the Nehru family. But very few centre-right ideologues are left in India’s media space today,that too in minor publications like The Pioneer.Almost all the mainstream media houses have been thoroughly infiltrated and coerced into towing the Congress’ line, sometimes just through ideology and relationships, and not even money power. The Congress partyessentially owns and controls every singlemainstream media house in India, includingHindustan Times, The Times of India, NDTV,CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Tehelka, Outlook, etc".
Bharat (545) Anti Hindu Media (279) ancient india (244) hindu (227) spirituality (204) bjp (176) Congress Corruption (126) cycle of life (125) Hindu Rights (91) world (88) Bengal (80) Jihadis (63) culture (63) muslims (62) hindu religion (61) Islamisation (59) politics (56) Hinduism (51) Conversion (49) christans (44) others (43) india (42) Dharma (41) congress (34) death (33) science (33) Attrocities (31) Hindu tradition (31) Active (27) china (27) hindu temple (25) Fact (24) Hindus (24) hindurasthra (24) hindustan (24) Communists (23) Modi for PM (21) modi (21) pakistan (20) Bengaluru (18) Defence (17) West Bengal (17) hindu temples (17) gujarat (16) Happiness (15) Sanatan’s mission (15) rss (15) country (14) gita (14) Maharaj (13) support (13) Kumbh mela (12) HJS (11) corruption (11) kumbh (11) terrorist (11) Threats (10) Shri Shri (9) bangladesh (9) diwali (9) Bloggers (8) British (8) Hyderabad (8) Indian city (8) Vivekananda (8) Indian Media Corruption (7) Stop Islamic Terror in India (7) Trust (7) health (7) ram (7) Brahmin (6) Narendra Modi supporter (6) Sikhs (6) durga (6) usa (6) vedas (6) yogic discipline (6) Hindu Architecture (5) Karnataka (5) Kerala (5) Muzzaffarnagar (5) mela (5) 1962 WAR (4) CBI (4) Finding (4) Ganga (4) Kashmir (4) Law Of Life (4) Modi Lao Desh Bachao (4) Namaz (4) Propagation (4) UPRiots (4) aap (4) assam (4) development (4) eating habits (4) puja (4) vhp (4) Can Some People Escape Karma (3) Committee (3) Dr. Subramanian Swamy (3) Elections 2014 (3) Hanuman Jayanthi (3) Kashmiri Pandits (3) Scientists (3) apple computers (3) funny (3) ipl (3) nehru (3) netaji (3) plan (3) tmc (3) uk (3) worship (3) ww3 (3) yogas (3) Astrology (2) Ayurveda (2) BCCI (2) BLACK (2) Belgium (2) Delhi Elections (2) Europe (2) Explosions rock Indian city of Hyderabad (2) Hit jobs (2) Incestuous Media (2) Mohd. Afzal (2) NDTV (2) REAL or FAKE (2) Scam (2) Spot fixing (2) Temples (2) Times Now (2) Vietnam (2) animal rights (2) app (2) chit fund (2) cpi(m) (2) education (2) last breath (2) mahabharata (2) mahabharatha (2) pagan (2) rahul gandhi (2) ramdev (2) religion (2) riots (2) self realization (2) shiv (2) sonia gandhi (2) struggle (2) temple (2) AJNA CHAKRA (1) ASI (1) Cigar (1) Dattapeetham (1) Dhanteras (1) Donations (1) Fake Sources (1) Guru Dattatreya (1) Gurudakshina (1) HRCP (1) Honey (1) Hunting Season (1) Kolhapur (1) Longest word (1) Meat (1) NDA (1) Neem (1) Poonch sector (1) Prasnopanishad (1) Raja Nambiar (1) Refugees (1) Report (1) SWASTIKA (1) Second All India Hindu Convention (1) Self Development (1) Shocking facts (1) Siachen (1) Siddhivinayak (1) Sleep (1) Sreesanth (1) Subramaniam Swamy (1) Swami Nityaswarupananda (1) Swedish (1) Tirupati (1) UN (1) Vegetarian (1) WHITE (1) Wrong (1) afganistan (1) agniveer (1) andhra pradesh (1) betting scam (1) bomb blast (1) chocolate (1) cow (1) delhi (1) digvijay (1) dollar (1) dreams (1) egypt (1) eid (1) environment (1) evm (1) facebook (1) flag (1) flowers (1) gifts (1) gold (1) green apple (1) idol (1) iraq (1) kolkata (1) krishna (1) london (1) loot (1) mall (1) maratha (1) mind (1) moral (1) navigation (1) odisha (1) own Homeland (1) police (1) pollutin (1) positive impact on environment (1) pray (1) ram setu (1) rape (1) raw (1) rituals (1) rupee (1) satya sai (1) secular (1) shame (1) simi (1) slaughterhouse (1) sleep well (1) spiritual goal (1) thoughts (1) tricks (1) ufo (1) vastu (1)